Medical and Dental Facility Cleaning
Rivertown Janitorial utilizes a color coding system that is specific to the cleaning applications we use. This means that our cleaning cloths are color coded and each color represents a specific use, so our cleaning technicians only use certain cleaning tools for certain areas of your facility. This helps to eliminate cross contamination and the spread of bacteria, viruses, and microbes.
Rivertown Janitorial Services makes cleaning your facility a breeze.
Rivertown Janitorial provides outstanding customer service by addressing customer concerns, questions or issues almost immediately. When you have questions or concerns you want a quick resolution. We guarantee Same Day Follow Up to ensure that no matter what time of day, we’ll either answer the phone at the time of your call, or we’ll call back the same day before end of business day.
The benefits of regular cleaning:
- Helps reduce or eliminate germ contamination for staff and patients
- Extends the life span of equipment
- Creates a pleasant environment for both employees and patients
At Rivertown Janitorial we clean so you and your patients are safe.
Types of cleaning Rivertown Janitorial regularly provides:
- Use of hospital grade germicides applied with electrostatic sprayers
- Nightly, weekly or semi weekly cleaning
- A maintenance schedule
- Equipment disinfection
- Hard floor maintenance
- Restroom cleaning and resupplying
- Trash removal
- Glass and mirror cleaning
- Inside window cleaning